- They cook in boiling water in just a few minutes;
- Suitable for Vegan;
- Made fresh daily with premium quality Italian ingredients;
- In order to keep the quality of this product consistent, we use a milled potato flakes imported from Italy. Unlike our other products, this milled potato flakes contain Emulsifier.
- Potato Puree, Water. Potato Puree contains: Milled Potato Flakes (Potato, Emulsifier: E471(Palm Free), Antioxidant: Sodium metabisulphite (E223), spices, Vegetable Extracts) (70%), Starch (Corn, Wheat), Salt, Flour (Wheat), spices;
- Dusted with rice flour.
- Wheat, Sodium metabisulphite.
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery, Soy and Sulphites.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Keep refrigerated below 5C.
- Once opened consume within 3 days.
- Suitable for Freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month, cook from frozen.
- Bring 2 litres of water and a pinch of salt to the boil in a large pot. (You will need 2 litres for every 250g of pasta);
- Add the pasta and cook for 2-3 minutes for fresh pasta, or 3-4 minutes for frozen pasta;
- Drain and serve with parmesan and olive oil, or with your favourite sauce.
|Of which Saturated/100g||0,1|
|Of which sugar/100g||1,0|